When executing a long or complex task or process design, you encounter a problem before the job truly begins processing.
In the CPI-DS task history, you can see one of the following:
- IMP-100 error after running a task or process
- Job status is "Sending task to execution queue..."
In the current DSOnPremiseAgent_... log, you can see the following around the time of the job failing to start:
- INFO: Fetch request, url:https://<Your system URL>.onDemand.com/DSoD/agentmanager/agent_request is ok
- INFO: Added request to the JES queue, request id:<...>
- INFO: Create job execution thread for run id: <...>
- INFO: Processing Job request <...>
- INFO: Starting to import job, for run id: <...>
SAP Cloud Platform Integration for data services
null, fail, blank, freeze, CPI, HCI, Error, import ATL, invoke, method, java.lang.String.length(), null object , KBA , LOD-HCI-DS , HANA Cloud Integration for Data Services , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.