- 'The database has reported an Exception: ORA-03135: connection lost contact' error message appears when expanding the database table details in IDT in the Data Foundation Layer.
- The issue is reproducible only when the Data Foundation is multi source enabled.
- The issue is reproducible in Data Federation Administration Tool (DFAT) too.
- Issue is reproducible when the connection is based on Oracle database.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Web Intelligence
- Information Design Tool
- Data Federation Administration Tool
- Oracle database
database, reported, exception, ora-03135, 03135, connection, lost, contact, webi, idt, oracle, oci, multi, source , KBA , BI-BIP-IDT , Information design tool , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , BI-BIP-DF , Data Federation Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.