- For some users of an Omnichannel Banking application, the IP Address through which they access the application changes during log in after entering their userid and before password validation.
- As a result, the users are logged out and error messages similar to the following are displayed in the application logs:
SecurityFilter.checkIPAddress: IP address changed for user null. Logged in with xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. Changed to xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx. |
SecurityFilter.checkIPAddress: IP Validation Failed - Client IP does not match IP in session. User logged out. |
- Why is this happening and can this be disabled?
- SAP Online Business Banking 8.3
- SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0
SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 ; SAP Online Business Banking 8.3 ; SAP Online Retail Banking 8.3
Omnichannel, OCB, IP, Address, IPAddress, user, log, out, session, disable , KBA , FS-OCB , SAP Omnichannel Banking , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.