- Application not downloaded to client during sync (expected to download new definition)
- The Agentry application published files in SMP 3.0 information for SMP 3.0 SP12 PL09 and SMP 3.0 SP13 PL01 and later not functioning as expected
- Transmission with respect to Major, Minor and Modification changes that may be experienced by customers during deployment of SAP Apps to the cockpit shows the definition is not downloaded on delta sync
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP12 PL09 or higher
- SAP Mobile Platform 3.0 SP13 PL01 or higher
"Agentry delta sync","SMP 3.0 Agentry sync not downloaded","Agentry deployed application not downloaded","New published application not transmitted in Agentry","SMP 3.0 published apps not seen in Agentry client","deployed Agentry application not available on sync","Transmit issue with Agentry","delta sync did not download Agentry apps" , KBA , MOB-ONP-AGS , SAP Mobile On Premise Agentry Server , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.