- Created a custom data model ZXXX in an SAP system
- Let Z - represents a change or a new object
- Let XXX - represent a custom name for this new object
- Building the single processing UI for the data model caused an error
- Getting error "Component set <NO_SET> cannot be loaded with CR+MDG+ZXXX since multiple relation definitions exist for component MDG (termination: RABAX_STATE)".
- Are there any reasons why the UI creation looks into the Genil component MDG which was never referred in this UI creation?
SAP ERP 6.0
"FPM custom object error","<NO_SET> cannod be loaded","MDG required for custom FPM object","SAP UI requires MDG","<NO_SET> dump","Short dump when building custom FPM Object" , KBA , CA-UI2-INT-BE , SAP Fiori Launchpad services (ABAP) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.