- The Database Reverse Engineering dialog retrieves all objects from all PostgreSQL schemas.
- You can filter on the object owner but not on the database schema.
- In PostgreSQL, objects with same name and owner can be found in multiple schemas.
- These duplicated objects appear selected in the Database Reverse Engineering dialog.
- Editing one of the reversed objects returns an error: "That name already exists!"
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- PostgreSQL 9.x DBMS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
"reverse engineer", RE, datasource, data, source, 810093, CR810093, CR#810093 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.