- Bad System Message
- Jobs hanging
- Plenty of resources on the system.
- Very complex job design, a lot (hundreds) of dataflows or workflows running in parallel.
- Running multiple complex jobs at the same time on the same box.
- Recently upgraded and now complex jobs are running into intermittent issues.
- Data flow <df_name> received a bad system message. Message text from the child process is <ﾨﾦ(￭V
Collect the following and send to Customer Support:
1. Log files(error_*, monitor_*, trace_*) associated with this failed job.
2. Exported ATL file of this failed job.
3. DDL statements of tables referenced in this failed job.
4. Data to populate the tables referenced in the failed job. If not possible, get the last few rows (or sample of them) when
the job failed.
5. Core dump, if any, generated from this failed job.
==========================================================>. The process executing data flow
<DF_ART_C0255_Artcle_Master_Load_Generics_Variants_ARTMAS09_11> has died abnormally. For NT, check errorlog.txt. For HPUX,
check stack_trace.txt. Also, notify Technical Support.
SAP Data Services
SAP Data Services 4.2
perf, crash, parallel, consecutive, processes, threads , KBA , EIM-DS-EXE , Data Services Job Execution , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.