- A shortcut of business rule is attached to a table or a column in a Physical Data Model (PDM).
- Type of business rule is Validation.
- The External Shortcut Properties are set to All in the Model Options.
- If the target model containing the business rule is closed, the rule expression is missing in the generated SQL file for the table/column check constraint.
- It works fine when the target model is open.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
comment, unavailable, server, client, 809833, CR809833, CR#809833 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.