- You are building a Web Service Client application with the SAP PB Classic environment
- The application sends datetime data to a WCF Service's method which in turns returns same data to the application using ImportString and Object.datawindow.Data
- You can observe that the time (hour, minute, second and millisecond) is lost and not returned to the application
- SAP PowerBuilder (PB) 12.6
- Microsoft Windows (with English Regional Settings)
- Internet Information Services (IIS) 7.5 and higher
SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
CR809728, CR#809728, 809728 , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , Powerbuilder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.