- An Agentry application is used in multiple devices with the same number of Workorders (WO Custom - non- standard Work Manager)
- The Workorders are used in the field by technicians to look at all the available work and assigns what they can work on to themselves
- Example: If there are 500 work to be done in a given day, all technicians can see the 500 Workorders on their own device and they may assign a particular workorder to themselves
- Technician 1 who assigns WO # 100 will submit a request that this WO # 100 is now assigned to Technician 1 (an Agentry background sending will be triggered - custom) and a Push notification will occur (notifying that this Workorder is now assigned to Technician 1) and it will be received on the device
- The Agentry Android client crashes when it receives a push notification
- On lower number of total Workorders or Agentry Objects (WO ~ 100) this issue does not exist
- Android device
- SAP Work Manager 6.4.1
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 SP15.X
"Agentry Android Crash","Agentry Android Push crash","Agentry SMP 3.0 Android Push Crash","Receiving Notification Crash Android Agentry","Agentry crash with 500 Workorders","Agentry Image crash", "Agentry crash on transmit","Agentry background send crash" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.