An uninstallable Add-on has been installed on the system.
When you want to uninstall it, you can't see the "deinstallable tab" in SAINT.
*This KBA is to say, that the "deinstallable tab" will not be displayed automatically in SAINT or not depends on the prerequisites in note 2011192.
- The system is based on SAP NetWeaver Release 7.0 or above.
- You have installed at least SPAM/SAINT Version 0053.
- You use a kernel with at least Release 7.2.
- The transport tool tp has at least Version 380.07.22.
- The transport tool R3trans has at least the version from AUG/06/2013.
- The last ACP of the add-on to be uninstalled has been installed in the system.
Especially for the last point : The last ACP of the add-on to be uninstalled has been installed in the system.
SAP NetWeaver 7.0 or above
uninstall, deinstall, SAINT, tab, deinstallable tab, display, missing, not shown,show , KBA , BC-UPG-OCS-SPA , Support package tools for ABAP , BC-UPG-ADDON , Upgrade Add-On Components (IS) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.