Error 'No job started' occurs like below when you run a payroll with HRFORM selection.
- Do not tick the check box 'Display log' in selection screen and run payroll
- Tick the check box 'Display log' and run payroll, and then click button 'Form'.
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Select screen of Infonet; Number of employees per Form; hrforms , KBA , PY-XX-HF , HR Smart Forms , PY-XX , Payroll: General Parts , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.