- When there is a particular area which is surrounded by another area in the same hierarchical level, the measure for the area which is surrounding the other one shows an aggregated measure (own values + value for the country within itself).
- The issue can observed when using Geo Map with Choropleth Layer in SAP Analytics Cloud.
- Some Example:
- Sub-Region 2 in case of values for coordinates for Vatican City and Rome (Italy).
- Sub-Region 1 in case of values for coordinates for Siedlce and Powiat Siedlecki (Poland).
- SAP Analytics Cloud 2017.13.1
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, BO Cloud, connecting, conecting, conectando, conexão, modelo, SBOC, SAC, SAP BusinessObjects Cloud, Business Objects , KBA , LOD-ANA , SAP Analytics Cloud , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , LOD-ANA-PL , SAP Analytics Cloud – Planning (BOC) , LOD-ANA-BR , SAP Analytics Cloud - Digital Boardroom , LOD-ANA-PR , SAP Analytics Cloud – Predictive (BOC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.