- Unable to change Parallel Query settings for Web Intelligence Processing Server
- Maximum Parallel Queries per Document field is missing
- Enable Parallel Queries for Scheduling checkbox is missing
- Information Engine Services section of WebI Pocessing Server properties does not contain the field or checkbox
- Occurred after an upgrade from BusinessObjects Intelligence Platform version 4.1 SP8 Patch 3 to 4.2 SP 4
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.2, Support Package 04
webi, parallel query, parralel query, queries, maximum queries, maxium, paralel, webi processing, wbi, sbop, bobj, bop, 41, 42, 4.1 sp8.3, 4.2 sp4, 4.2.3, 423, servers, server, adm, administration, missing, lost, corrupted, corrupt, not found, not showing, multiple data providers, webintelligence, webicontainer, cannot, find, disable, stop, create, properties, CMC, boe sp04 4 220.127.116.11 , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.