Accoridng to GST law, if there is a quantity maintained in the Vendor Invoice (VIM) then this needs to be submitted for Invoice Verification. In QA11 if any quantity is found as damaged it will be returned to Vendor by using the Return Delivery option with Movement Type 122 as per the standard behavior, this in turn reduces the MIRO quantity.
- SAP ERP Quality Management (QM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
KBA , QM-IM-UD , Inspection Lot Completion , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.