- You are running your SAP system on ASE with one of the SAP BASIS versions specified in the "Enviroment" section of this KBA.
- While using DBACOCKPIT t-code, for any Database related activities, a dump is generated:
Syntax error in program "CL_SYB_RDI_META===============CP ".
Runtime error "SYNTAX_ERROR" occurred.
The current ABAP program "CL_SYB_DBH_SETUP==============CP" had to be |
| terminated because it has |
| come across a statement that unfortunately cannot be executed. |
| In include "CL_SYB_RDI_META===============CM00R ", in line 544 of program |
| "CL_SYB_RDI_META===============CP ", the following syntax errors |
| have occurred: |
| Field "MAX_INT4" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tab |
| les nor defined by a "DATA" statement. "DATA" statement.
- Developper work trace file reports those lines as well:
*** ERROR => Syntax error in program CL_SYB_RDI_META===============CP [abgen.c 1813]
*** ERROR => > Include CL_SYB_RDI_META===============CM00R line 544 [abgen.c 1815]
*** ERROR => > Field "MAX_INT4" is unknown. It is neither in one of the specified tables nor de [abcatchsynta 73]
*** ERROR => > fined by a "DATA" statement. "DATA" statement. [abcatchsynta 75]
TH VERBOSE LEVEL FULL
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.7 for Business Suite
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) with versions:
- 7.02 SP < 17
- 7.30 SP < 13
- 7.31 SP < 15
- 7.40 SP < 11
KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.