- You find TO number displayed in LX02 is different from the data in LS23. For example, refer to the following data.
- In LX02, for the first line, TO number 283 is displayed for material 100-100. But if you click material 100-100, system go-to the next screen of LS23. Then you will find in this screen, TO number 281 is displayed.
- Sales And Distribution (SD)
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4 HANA
LX02, TO number, LS23, quant, storage bin, LQUA-BTANR, LAGP-BTANR , KBA , LE-WM , Warehouse Management , LE-WM-TFM , Warehouse Movements , LE-WM-BIN , Inventory at the Storage Bin Level , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.