- After upgrading to EHP7, PM/CS notifications now have a scrollable area
- KBA 2236787 provides a resolution by changing the screen area from '090' to '100' or '101'
- Once changed, there is now an overlap in the 'User Data' text box
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP Enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
Notification, IW22, IW23, IW52, IW53, SCRFNAME, Screen Painter, SPRO, %#AUTOTEXT001 , KBA , CS-CM-SN , Service Notification , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , BC-DWB-TOO-SCR , Screen Painter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.