- Relations for an object can be seen in T-code genil_model_browser. But when maintaining a field in 'Define Business Data Context (BDC) Attributes', open F4 help for field 'XPath Expr', not all relations are listed.
- Create an AET table for an object. Sometimes, its relation is not listed in F4 help for field 'XPath Expr'.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAPLCRMC_IC_BDC_FLDS, SAPLSVIM, CRMV_ERMS_BDCFLD, Generated View Structure, XPATH, CRM_ERMS_XPATH, CRMV_ERMS_BDCFLD-XPATH, , KBA , CRM-IC-RDI , Rule-Driven Interactions , CRM-IC-ALT , Alerts , CRM-IC-EMS-RUL , Rule Modeling , CRM-IC-SCR , Scripting , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.