- After refreshing and providing date prompts in a Crystal Reports for Enterprise report...
the following errors are thrown:
- The types of the parameter field current values and the minimum value type are incompatible.
- Exception in formula ... Bad date-time string.
- SAP BusinessObjects BI platform 4.1
- SAP Crystal Reports for Enterprise 4.1
date, time, format, character, special, formula, date-time, string, wrong, bad, incompatible, missing, evaluate, evaluation, prompt, value , KBA , BI-RA-CRE , Crystal Reports for Enterprise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.