- During system copy for Netweaver 7.0X version, there are following error in sapinst_dev.log:
Warning: Warning during command execution:No archive file exists for development component 'DocumentServicesSupportFiles'/'com.adobe'/'Adobe Systems'/'802.<Timestamp>'/'0'. Cannot pack this archive.
Missing archives may lead to errors after the packed SDM installation has been extracted later.
Info: This SDM installation has been packed to D:\2017XXXXX\JAVA\SDM\SDMKIT.JAR
To unpack this installation again, extract D:\2017XXXXX\JAVA\SDM\SDMKIT.JAR and invoke the SDM command install with parameter extractpackedinst=true
Executed, but finished with warning(s). Return code: 2
Error: Executed, but finished with warning(s). Return code: 2
- You can also find same error in log sdmlog<Timestamp>.log from usr\sap\<SID>\<Instance>\SDM\program\log\
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 ; SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
No archive file exists, upgrade, SDM, system copy , KBA , BC-CTS-SDM , Software Delivery Manager for Java , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.