- You have configured SAP Business Planning (BPC) work status
- You have used BPC work status and set the state for all data across a data region to a locked state.
- The data region includes all the children below a parent and the parent
- You have found that you can set the state of the parent level to an unlocked state while the children below it are still in locked state.
- This violates the bottom up rule.
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver
bottom up rule, bottom up, lock, unlock , KBA , manager , workstatus , bpc workstatus rule , owner , bottom up rule , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.