- When opening historical reports you receive the error message "An error occured within the report server database. This may be due to a connection failure, timeout or low disk condition within the database. (rsReportServerDatabaseError)".
- You may also receive the error "Sys.WebForms.PageRequestManagerServerErrorException. An unknown error occured while processing the request on the server. The status code returned from the server was: 12002"
- SAP Contact Center 7.0
- Microsoft Reporting Services 2012
- Microsoft Analisys Services 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012
Business Communication Management, CCtr, SCC, Contact Center, CCI, CRM-CCI, CDT, MIS, historical reports, reporting database, Microsoft, Reporting, Services , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.