Do the auditing tables contain information about:
- The user who has stopped and restarted BusinessObjects servers ?
- The user who has changed BusinessObjects server parameters ?
- The parameters that were changed ?
- The value of the server parameters before and after the changes ?
- SAP Business Objects Enterprise XI 3.1
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.x
Business Intelligence, audit, auditing, server, event, change, modify, configuration, event, parameter, user, restrict, CMC Tab Configuration, value, BI 4.1, BI 4.2, BI 4.0, BO XI 3.1. , KBA , BI-BIP-SRV , CMS / Auditing issues (excl. 3rd Party Authentication) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.