- Transfer of priority from maintenance item to order and notification is not as expected
- When a order is generated from a plan, you expect the maintenance item priority to transfer to the order and associated notification
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
VIQMEL-PRIOK, CAUFVD-PRIOK, RMIPM-PRIOK, Maintenance item, Priority, GET_ORDER_DATA, LIWOLF05, CREATE_NOTIFICATION_F05, IWOL_CREATE_NOTIF_FROM_ORDER, IP10, IP30, RISTRA20, IP30H, RISTRA20H , KBA , PM-PRM-MP , Maintenance Plans , PM-WOC-MO , Maintenance Orders , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.