- Unable to Update, Insert or Delete Objects into an ECC table via a Virtual Table from SAP HANA Smart Data Integration client (Web Ide : Catalog)
Errors Messages :
- (Catalog) Deleting table 'VT_xxx.ZCC_RFCDEST' failed: (dberror) 403 - internal error: Error executing query Failed to execute query [DELETE FROM """SAPSR3""" or query "DELETE FROM """SAPSR3"" ""ZCC_RFCDEST""" "]
- (Catalog) Deleting table 'VT_ZCC_RFCDEST' failed (dberror) 7 - feature not supported: datasource doesn't support delete statement: line 1 col 20 (at pos 20)
- (SQL Editor) Could not execute 'INSERT INTO xxx."VT_ZCC_RFCDEST" VALUES('xxx', 'TEST')' Error: (dberror) 7 - feature not supported: datasource doesn't support insert statement: line 1 col 20 (at pos 20)
- SAP Hana Smart Data Integration (SDI)
- SAP Data Provisioning Agent (DPAgent)
- Oracle DB 12c
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM/ECC)
- Any supported platform for SDI
Secondary credential; ECC adapters; feature not supported; datasource doesn't support;insert statement; delete statement; update statement , KBA , HAN-DP-SDI , SAP HANA smart data integration , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.