- You are using Process Integration (PI) or Process Orchestration (PO) SFTP adapter
- You have recently upgraded to the latest patch levels and messages are now failing due to the below 'Duplicate file name found. Will try to create the file in the next retry' error:
Transmitting the message to endpoint <local> using connection IDoc_AAE_http://sap.com/xi/XI/System failed, due to: com.sap.engine.interfaces.messaging.api.exception.MessagingException: javax.resource.ResourceException: java.lang.Exception: Duplicate file name found. Will try to create the file in the next retry
- The following errors may also be present as a result of this issue:
Exception of type com.sap.sql.log.OpenSQLException caught: Failed to set the parameter 1 of the statement >>SELECT MSG_ID1 FROM XI_AF_SVC_ID_MAP WHERE MSG_ID1 = ?<<: Cannot assign a >>java.lang.String<< object of length 132 to a parameter with JDBC type >>VARCHAR(127)<<..
- SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver Process Integration 7.1
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP Process Integration, secure connectivity add-on
SFTP, Addon, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, Process Orchestration 7.4, PI 7.4, PO 7.4, Process Orchestration 7.5, PI 7.5, PO 7.5, XI, AEX, add-on , KBA , BC-XI-CON-SFT , Secure File Transfer Protocol Adapter , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.