- Failure when running single-stage / multi-stage inventory optimization (IO).
- Excel IO status log returns:
- IBP/IO - Inventory Optimization call unsuccessful and stopped
- IBP/CM_PL_OP - The responsible application component for this job is: SCM-IBP-INV
- IBP/CM_PL_OP - Job was set to "Error"
- IBP/CM_LOG - Issue in 'Inventory' SCM-IBP-INV, contact your admin and mention log handle XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
SAP Integrated Business Planning for Inventory (IBP)
IBP, IBP I, IBP-I, IO, master data, forecast, fcst, future, inv, error, log, add, on, add-on, inventory, failed, multi-stage, single-stage, multistage, singlestage, IOFORECAST, demand_stream, kf, key figure, attribute, configuration, loop, cycle, operator, locationratio, location, ratio, ratiots, sourcing, timevarying, time-varying, timephased, time-phased , KBA , SCM-IBP-INV , Inventory , SCM-IBP-INV-ALG , Algorithms , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.