- Assignments are created when they should not and/or assignments are not created when they should for rules with custom attributes.
- When running the CRM_TERRMAN_PROC_REL in INITIAL mode, you see that assignments for rules that contain Z-attributes are wrong.
- When running the CRM_TERRMAN_PROC_REL in DELTA mode, you see that assignments for rules that contain Z-attributes are wrong.
- When creating new rules in territories with the dynamic update of relationships that is activated, you see that assignments with territories are wrong.
- When modifying an account with the automatic processing for MDN activated, when Z-attributes are involved you see that assignments with territories are incorrect.
- When clicking on "Display relationships" for a territory with rules with custom attributes, you see incorrect relationships displayed.
- SAP Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 ; SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Z, ATTRIBUTES, MDN, MASTER DATA NOTIFICATION, CRM_TERRMAN_PROC_REL, CUSTOM CODE, BADI, CONSULTING. , KBA , CRM-MD-TM , Territory Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.