- You are executing the Process Integration (PI) housekeeping jobs to delete messages from the ABAP stack
- This could be in the central PI Integration Engine or in a backend ABAP proxy Business System
- The standard delete job does not pick up all messages outside the Retention period which could/should be deleted
- Some housekeeping is required to change the status of messages to a final status which allows them to be picked up by the DELETE job (see Troubleshooting note below)
- For example, you find there are some messages in transaction SXMB_MONI with status Message recorded (commit missing)
- In transaction SE38, you execute the report RSXMB_CANCEL_NO_COMMIT_MSG using the standard variant
- The standard variant will always select the Pipeline ID value as CENTRAL
- PI Release Independent
- SAP NetWeaver
- SAP Process Integration
Process Integration 7.0, PI 7.0, PI 7.01, PI 7.02, Process Integration 7.10, PI 7.10, Process Integration 7.11, PI 7.11, Process Integration 7.30, PI 7.30, Process Integration 7.31, PI 7.31, PI 7.40, PI 7.50, SAP NetWeaver 7.5, SAP NetWeaver AS for ABAP 7.51 innovation package, SAP NetWeaver Application Server for ABAP 7.52, NetWeaver, XI, Integration Engine, Proxy system, RSXMB_CANCEL_MESSAGES, RSXMB_DELETE_MESSAGES, Scheduled, Commit , KBA , BC-XI-IS , Integration Server , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.