This Article addresses some questions about the Reorganization: Delete detailed information on posting run (RPCIPQ00) program:
- In case the execution times out due to a large volume of data, is it possible to resume it from where it stopped?
- Is it necessary to delete a productive run in PCP0 before running RPCIPQ00?
- Is it necessary to delete a simulation run in PCP0 before running RPCIPQ00?
- The execution of the program ends with the following error message: "Status entry for run <run type> <runID> cannot be created" (3G052). How can this error be removed?
- Human Capital Management (HCM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
RPCIPE00, RPCIPE01, PC00_M99_CIPE , KBA , PY-XX-DT , Posting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.