- You executed the postinstall.sql script after applying a SAP Bundle Patch for Oracle and it finished with Overall Status for "Bundle Log Files" as INCOMPLETE:
- Overall status of the "Patch <patch number> (SAP DB Bundle Patch)" shows as COMPLETE:
- The catbundle_SBP_<SID>_APPLY_<datetime>.log file shows the following error:
SP2-0310: unable to open file "sqlpatch/<patch number>/postinstall.sql"
- You referred to the SAP Note 1909934 and now you are not sure whether the SBP was successfully applied or not.
- You want to confirm if the SBP was successfully applied.
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver
- Oracle database
SAP NetWeaver all versions
KBA , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.