- An existing SAP HANA schema has been modified, e.g. adding new table columns in a Physical Data Model (PDM).
- The Apply Model Changes to HANA Repository command is used to reflect changes in your model.
- The modified objects (tables or views) are selected in the HANA Export wizard.
- The export has finished and the HANA Objects have been sucessfully exported.
- The changes are not visible in the SAP HANA Administration Console.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- SAP HANA 1.0 Database
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
merge, compare, difference, update, missing, modification, saved, stored, preserved, lost, applied , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.