- While creating the intercompany invoice posting (via Idoc), the Trading Partner (VBUND) is populating in FI but not in CO-PA.
- When posting intercompany FI customer documents using transaction FB70 (or FB60 for intercompany vendor), CO-PA characteristic Trading Partner is not updated automatically while this value is correctly updated in G/L lines of the accounting documents.
- Controlling (CO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Trading partner, VBUND, PA segment, Profitability segment, FI , IDOC, IBKPF, BKPF , KBA , CO-PA , Profitability Analysis , FI-GL , General Ledger Accounting , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.