- Error appears in existing webi report based on OLAP universe when adding/modifying/removing Input Control in APPLET/HTML mode.
- Error "Input form R2.IF6 is not valid: Widget is not compatible data(Error: ??? 00000) (Error: INF)" appears when creating/removing the input control in the report.
- Error "An error has occured" while saving the report after modifying the Input control.
- Same workflow in newly created webi report using same query works fine.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 Support Pack 8 Patch 3
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence 4.1 Support Pack 8 Patch 9
- BI Launchpad
- Webi Rich Client
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
IC BI BO 4.2 service pack 4 patch corrupted nothing seen close reopen report upgrade migrated , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.