- System permits deletion of a shipment despite it having deliveries assigned
- You can delete a shipment in VT02N when there are deliveries assigned to that shipment
- It is possible to delete a shipment even though there are existing entries in table VTTP that links shipment to delivery
- Logistics Execution (LE)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
Delete shipment, Delete Shipping document, Delete VTTP entries, Shipment deletion, deletion check for shipment, delete shipments with assigned deliveries, VTTK, I_VTTP, 'MM_TRLP', SAPMV56A, SAPLV56B, FCODE_PERMITTED_CUSTOMER, EXIT_SAPMV56A_001 , KBA , LE-TRA-TP-PR , Shipment Processing transactions , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.