- For random weight articles, the interface updates conversion factor between LB/CV in MM42 basic tab.
While interface is updating conversion factor correctly in basic tab, it is not adjusting PIR’s which is causing PIR to still have the old conversion factor.
- Standard ARTMAS Idoc is not syncing up PIR like MM42. Any change in basic data conversion factor, MM42 syncs up PIR but that’s not happening in case of ARTMAS idoc.
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA Cloud all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
EINA, EINE, CONVERSION, IDOC, MM42, CONVERSION FACTOR, PURCHASE INFO RECORD, , KBA , IS-R-BD-ART , Articles , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.