Dear SuccessFactors Customer,
We will be updating our SSL certificate for the *.successfactors.com domain in your Non-Production and Production environments on Saturday July 15th, 2017.
If you are a SuccessFactors customer with third party integrations like web services/APIs, you may be required to update the domain certificate. These updates should be conducted by your internal IT resources with the new certificate information that could be found below.
Please note that without this change, it is possible that your applications will not work in the Non-Production or Production environment.
If you are not familiar with making the required changes, please notify your company's internal IT department and request for the changes to be made as soon as possible.
If you should have any questions or need assistance please contact SAP Support through the Customer Support Portal with any questions.
Integration scenario with Successfactors:
- Note that if any of your external Application (On Premise SAP PI, On-Premise SAP ERP or 3rd party system) is integrated with successfactors via API endpoint URL (SFAPI/OData API), for e.g. https://api4.successfactors.com and Successfactors certificates are maintained in your application, you would have to re-import the certificate in your application as *.successfactors.com certificate is going to be renewed.
- If your external application is triggering processes in middleware DELL BOOMI using SF hosted cloud atom which has base URL as https://XXXX.successfactors.com then you would have to re-import renewed certificate again which can be downloaded from browser via atom base URL.
- If you have HCI tenant from where you trigger API calls with endpoint URL as *.successfactors.com, renewed certificate needs to be re-imported to the HCI keystore.
- *successfactors.com certificate renewal
- update certificate 15th July 2017
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.