- Multiple proforma invoices for same delivery are not transferred to GTS
- When proforma billing document is split into two, one of the document is processed successfully but the second one fails
- If single delivery is created for a sales order, but the proforma Invoice is split due to some reason, the transfer of invoice fails for one of the invoices with error message /SAPSLL/API_INBOUND 077 "Reference document XXXX is already being processed; cannot be created"
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- GTS Plug_in
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
/SAPSLL/API_INBOUND077, Customs, References, /SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD_SYNCH, /SAPSLL/API_6800_CSD, /SAPSLL/CORREF, /SAPSLL/CORREF_ENQ_S, enqueue, billing, splitting, LUW, queue, log, SLG1, /SAPSLL/EXPORT_TLOG, ERP, ECC, sales orders, shipping, shipments, feeder, system, cancel, /SAPSLL/ECORREF, CUHD, CORREF. , KBA , SLL-LEG-CUS-DOC , Customs: Document Processing , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.