- PAN of Landlord doesn't come when IT declaration request is created for Housing (HRA/CLA/COA).
- Fields are not coming properly or fields are not appearing properly, while creating IT declaration request of IT581.
- While creating HRA record from ESS, employee cannot submit the request as system asks for PAN of landlord but there is no field to enter the same.
- Error 'Amount exceeds 100000.00 in FY -.Please provide PAN of the Landlord.' but employee cannot see the field to enter Landlord's PAN.
- Human Capital Management (HCM) (Payroll India Public Sector)
- Payroll India ESS Advanced Claims & IT Declaration
SAP ERP 6.0
SAP ERP Core Component 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 7 for SAP ERP 6.0
SAP enhancement package 6 for SAP ERP 6.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP enhancement package 8 for SAP ERP 6.0
IT Decl, Advance Claim, IT Declaration, C10T1, PAN of Landlord, PAN Card number of Landlord, Solution Type 2 IT Declarations - India, HRAC, V_T77WWW_GAHLC, V_T77WWW_GACHR, Render - 1, Render - 2, IT - Declaration Type as 'Housing (HRA /CLA / COA). , KBA , PY-IN-PS , INDIA PUBLIC SECTOR , PA-PA-IN , India , PY-IN , India , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.