- ASE errorlog reports signal 11 at address sqt_deallocate followed by a stacktrace
- With an explicit or implicit error 701 : "There is not enough procedure cache to run this procedure, trigger, or SQL batch."
- Errorlog entries include:
Current process (..) infected with signal 11 (SIGSEGV)
Address 0x0000000080c7e864 (sqt_deallocate+0x11c)
- The stack trace includes the modules:
Error 701 may be detected for the same process right before the signal 11 is hit, but does not get printed in the ASE errorlog.
- The client may receive message 701 before being unexpectedly terminated.
- The stacktrace will contain a reference to error 701 :
lasterror = 701
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 15.x
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0
sigsegv, sqt_deallocate, lwp_create , CR732011, CR#732011, 732011, CR749157, CR#749157, 749157, 760523, CR760523, CR#760523, SEGV, segmentation, storage, access, violation, fault, segfault, kisignal, registers, statement, procedure, cache, not enough procedure cache, fragment mempool, fragmented, memory, allocate, idle cached query plans, defragment memory pool, corruption, performance , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.