This SAP Note answers the most frequently asked questions on transaction code FLQAD and FLQLI.
List of questions answered in this SAP Note:
- In transaction code FLQLI the filter option on WBS column on output screen does not work.
- Error message “Recursion Surplus” appears on output screen in transaction code FLQAD.
- Error message “Info. Amount Not Sufficient” appears on output screen in transaction code FLQAD.
- Financial supply chain management
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
recursion suplus,FIN-FSCM-LP,RFLQ_ASSIGN_REX, Delta assignment program, RFLQ_LISTIT. , KBA , FIN-FSCM-LP , Liquidity Planer , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.