As per the model GST law, for imports:
- to clear the goods from the customs, custom duties has to be paid for custom clearance.
- the customs invoice consists of the Basic Customs Duty (BCD), IGST, Compensation CESS, Education Cess, Secondary and Higher Education Cess and in the GST regime.
- to create the customs invoice in MIRO, Basic customs duty, EC and SHEC is derived from the delivery cost lines.
- IGST is computed on the Basic customs duty + assesseble value + EC + SHEC.
- CESS quantity based is calculated on quantity in customes invoice.
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India version (CIN) component
CESS, import cess, imports, IGST, taxes, bcd, basic customs duty, GST, BCD, Education Cess, Cess, XX-CSC-IN-MM, XX-CSC-IN-SD, Higher Education Cess , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.