You observe that an ECC delivery doesn't have the same situation as its counterpart in EWM. Typically,
- In EWM a delivery has completed status but the ECC delivery's status is still open;
- In EWM a delivery has been zeroed out but the ECC delivery still has requirement quantity;
- In EWM a delivery has been split but the ECC delivery split is not found;
- In EWM a delivery split item has been deleted but the ECC delivery still has the split item;
The delivery status in details can be checked in EWM Monitor (/SCWM/MON) or in delivery view (/SCWM/PRDO), status tab in delivery level.
Ensure that delivery completion is set to 9 (DCO is completed), otherwise refer to KBA 2594894 for outbound delivery documents.
If it is an inbound delivery with Putway status completed but DCO status is not 9, check if customizing 'Delay in Completion of Inbound Deliveries' is activated (EWM transaction SPRO->Extended Warehouse Management->Goods Receipt Process->Inbound Delivery->Define Delay in Completion of Inbound Deliveries).
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM), Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
- SAP ERP Central Components
VL03N, VL33N, Overall status, GM status, started, partically completed, Kirk report, /SCWM/R_MESSAGELOG_RESET , KBA , SCM-EWM-IF-ERP-DLP , Interface ERP Delivery Processing , SCM-EWM-IF-ERP , Interface ERP , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.