One of the following messages is returned to the client and/or seen in the ASE error log:
- Index id 1 on table id 12345678 cannot be used in the optimization of a query as it is SUSPECT. Please have the SA run DBCC REINDEX on the specified table.
- Index id 1 cannot be used to access table id 12345678 as it is SUSPECT. Please have the SA run the DBCC REINDEX command on the specified table.
- Table id 12345678 contains suspect indexes. This table is only available for read-only purposes until the DBCC REINDEX command has been run on the indicated table to rebuild its suspect indexes.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) All Versions
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise Cluster Edition (ASE CE) All Versions
Index, suspect, dbcc, reindex, sort order , index suspect , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-ASE-CE , ASE Cluster Edition (Standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.