When creating or changing classification data for equipments or functional locations with transaction IBIP or LSMW, the error 00344 "No batch input data for screen SAPLCLFM 0500" is shown. This is because the popup for entering the class type isn't processed anymore. Instead, the class type in determined from Customizing directly.
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Customer Service (CS)
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
IE01, IE02, IL01, IL02, 00344 "Batchinput-Daten für Dynpro SAPLCLFM 0500 sind nicht vorhanden", 00 344 , KBA , PM-EQM , Equipment and Technical Objects , CA-CL , Classification , PM-EQM-EQ , Equipment , PM-EQM-FL , Functional Locations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.