- When you have an Agentry open transaction/screen window, and you receive a push the application will crash
- This is regardless if you have an action setup to run at the completion of the push or not
- If the user selects the Cancel Action = Forcefully cancel any running action to receive object checked, the application will not crash --- BUT the information they have entered into the transaction screen will be forcefully closed and user data is lost
- SAP Mobile Server 3.0 (SP11 PL03)
- SAP Mobile Platform SDK 3.0 (WPF SP13 or SP14 clients or SP16 clients)
"Agentry Crash Push","Agentry WPF crash","SMP 3.0 SDK Agentry WPF crash","Agentry Push Crash", "Agentry Windows Client Crash", "Agentry Windows .NET crash", "Agentry iOS Push crash" , KBA , MOB-SDK-AGC , SAP Mobile SDK Agentry Clients , MOB-SYC-SAP , Syclo Mobility for SAP backend , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.