- Assertion failed: Unable to work with the database server because of an unexpected sort order
- Error during Install SWPM 19 SP 5
- The following can be found in ASE error log:
Error: 3434, Severity: 20, State: 1
Cannot change sortorder. Server shutting down. Restart to continue with sortorder unchanged.
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) 16.0 for Business Suite
- SAP NetWeaver (NW) - 7.50
- Windows server 2012
SWPM, charset, sort order, character set, , KBA , BC-DB-SYB , SAP Business Suite on Sybase ASE Database Platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.