- When opening an Analysis for Office workbook from BPF activity in web client, the activity pane is not displayed in Excel and the following error is displayed: "Couldn't retrieve environments"
- Error when trying to click on 'Open my Activities' in menu 'File / BPC' in Excel:
"Please contact your administrator
SAPUILandscape configuration unavailable"
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning & Consolidation 10.1 on SAP BW 7.40
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning & Consolidation 10.1 on SAP BW 7.50
- SAP BusinessObjects Planning & Consolidation 10.1 on SAP BW 7.51
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis, edition for Microsoft Office 2.4
- SAP BusinessObjects Analysis for Microsoft Office 2.5
environment;AO report , KBA , BW-PLA-BPC-BPF , BPC 'embedded model' - Business Process Flow , BI-RA-AO-BPC , BusinessProcessFlow, Workstatus and BPC for AO , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.