- While maintaining the Setup Matrix for a Resource in /SAPAPO/RES01, the transaction issues warning below:
- Resource is used as secondary resource in the PPM - Message no. /SAPAPO/DMRES124
- Alternatively, When you execute the liveCache consistency check in /SAPAPO/REST02 with option Save Selected Resource LC, it does not finish successfully and the setup matrix is marked in red in the results
- Alternatively, When you execute the liveCache consistency check for resources in /SAPAPO/OM17, inconsistency "Field Entries are Unequal" is detected and a Setup Matrix has been set in /SAPAPO/RES01
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data Resource (SCM-APO-MD-RE)
- SAP Supply Chain Managment Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling (SCM-APO-PPS)
Field entries are unequal, /SAPAPO/DMRES124, /SAPAPO/DMRES 124, Resource is used as secondary resource in the PPM , KBA , SCM-APO-MD-RE , Resource , SCM-APO-PPS , Production Planning and Detailed Scheduling , SCM-BAS-MD-RE , Resource , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.